Personal information we collect
When you visit our website we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and what websites or search terms referred you to the webite. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view.
We collect this information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Additionally, when you create a user account on the website, make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect some information from you, which may include your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card information, email address, and phone number.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect to:
- Fulfil any orders placed through our website (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- Setup and maintain your user account;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Monitor and protect the security of our services;
- Send you important notifications such as changes to our services or new software version releases;
- Generate analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, in order to optimise the site;
- Assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing your personal information
We share your information with sub-processors to help us use your personal information, as described above. We use the following product/services, all of which are GDPR compliant:
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website
- Mail Chimp to communicate with our customers and users by email
- Stripe and PayPal for processing credit card payments
- ManageWP and Amazon Web Services for data backup
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States and Australia.
When you place an order through the website, or create a user account on the site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We do not store any credit card information.
For more information about our privacy practices please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.