Out of stock
OSL Chorus is modelled after the Juno 60’s onboard chorus. It produces rich, wide choruses that are perfect for bringing dry synthesizers to life, but it sounds equally good on guitar, bass, and other instruments.
In its default configuration OSL Chorus emulates the original unit, but adjustable parameters let you dial in custom choruses that range from subtle to extreme.
- Adjustable LFO rate and depth
- Adjustable delay offset
- Low pass filter to control the chorus brightness
- Separate dry and wet controls for precise mix levels
- All parameters can be automated from the host DAW
- Supports stereo-to-stereo and mono-to-stereo channels
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit hosts
OSL Chorus is available in the following formats:
- 32 and 64 bit VST (Windows and Mac)
- 32 and 64 bit Audio Unit (Mac)
Please enter your email address to receive a download link.
“Oblivion Sound Lab have modelled the circuit, and then broadened its remit with far more controls than were found on the original unit. Retro–stereo–tastic!”
Computer Music magazine, Essential Freeware 2018
“Oblivion Sound Lab makes a convincing debut with the OSL Chorus. We are looking forward to more plugins! ★★★★★☆”
Beat magazine, June 2017